– In short –
• Dasha Runic is an entrepreneur from Belgrade, Serbia
• Founder & Director of The Social Formula
• YTILI 2018 fellow, representing The Social Formula & Serbian startups
• Likes meeting new people & brands
• Loves startups & helping them grow
• Believes in equality, love & respect above everything
• Enjoys music and dancing, tennis and contemporary art
Dasha started her career in Belgrade, working for one of the top marketing agencies in the region for clients like Avon, Nestle, Ikea, Erste bank etc. Three years into the job, she developed passion for CSR, technology and communication through arts. She worked for start up companies like NY 1 Minute Weddings and a mobile app, as a leading project manager.
After having a corporate job and running teams within smaller companies, as well as a small d-tour in career, as a snorkeling and paddle board instructor in Aruba in 2013, she established her own creative digital agency: The Social Formula (TSF).
• Went to Serbian – French primary school in Belgrade, Serbia
• Graduated from American high school in Mansfield, Dallas, TX.
• Has a BA degree in marketing from British University of Sheffield (Thessaloniki, Greece campus)
The Social Formula is your one stop shop for successful online presence. We built websites, create brandings, maintain social media presences.
With HQ in Belgrade, we are an ever growing team of marketing, digital and design strategists set on executing goals and getting you to a success you can measure.
TSF Scope of work:
- Creative solutions for companies’ online presences
- Social media management
- Website development / Web design
- SEO, Google Ads, Online Ads
- Branding, Packaging
– Work –
Her passion is taking a brand / idea and making it the best possible version of what it could be. This is done by:
- analysing markets/ target groups and how a brand could grow according to client’s vision
- market penetration techniques
- developing online & offline strategies
- social media presence
- unique design
- website development
Once a perfect strategy is created and implemented, her team at TSF takes care of these brands, on monthly basis continuously.